The Office of UBC Health works with the health professional programs across UBC to deliver and promote interprofessional learning opportunities.
The Interprofessional Education Passport provides a comprehensive list of the IPE activities available to UBC students. Programs may apply to have activities added to the Interprofessional Education Passport as a way to promote and track participation.
- Complete the Activity Application Form at least 8 weeks prior to the delivery of your IPE activity. Applications must be submitted by a faculty, clinical faculty or staff member.
- Submit the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The UBC Health Curriculum Committee will review your application during the monthly meeting following the submission of your application.
- Once your activity has been approved, it will be assigned a point value indicating the depth of interprofessional learning based on the standardized rubric.
- The UBC Health Education Program Coordinator will contact you to confirm pertinent details before adding your activity to the Passport.
- Relevant students will be sent an email alert when your activity is listed on the Passport.
Useful resources to help you plan your IPE activity and complete the Activity Application Form:
If you have any questions, please contact the Passport Administrator (email@example.com)